- Refined flour(MAIDA): 1 cup
- Butter+ Ghee: 1/2 cup.
- Sugar Powder: 1/2 cup.
- Crushed Groundnut or any other dry fruit : 1/4 cup.
- Baking Powder: 1/4 teaspoon.
- Curd: 1/4 cup.
- Measuring spoon(if available).
- Glass Bowl.
- Thin Plastic film.
- Biscuit cutter/ knife.
- Baking tray.
- Low rack of Microwave.
- Mix together butter-ghee and sugar powder and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add the remaining contents, that is, baking powder, curd, crushed groundnut and refined flour and mix with the help of a spoon–> This completes the preparation of dough–> shape it like a ball.
- Make a 5 mm thick ‘roti’ of the dough prepared above using a roller(belan). Use a plastic sheet(a clean thin film) to prepare this roti to avoid sticking issues.
- Use a knife or biscuit cutter(shaped fancy stencils) to cut the above roti into the desired shape.
- Arrange the pieces obtained after cutting with a space of not more than 1 cm in a baking tray.
- Microwave steps:
- Set it in the Convection Mode – 180 degree.
- Then press the ‘Preheat’ button.
- Place the tray on the low rack
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- After the baking process is complete–> take the tray out –>let it cool for a while.
- Your delicious cookies are ready to eat.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight box.
- These cookies can be best consumed till 15 days of baking.