- Gram flour(Besan): 500 gm.
- Lentils(Masoor): 250 gm.
- Edible Oil for Gram flour : 75 gms.
- Oil for frying : According to need.
- Cashew Nut(Kaju): 50 gms.
- Resins(Daak): 50 gms.
- Melon seeds(Magaz ke Beej): 20 gms.
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 Table Spoon.
- Salt: According to taste.
- Namkeen Machine.
- Soak the lentils(Masoor) for 12 hours in water.
- Now, drain the water out of the lentils and fry the lentils in hot oil till they attain crispiness.
- Mix the given quantity of gram flour, edible oil, and salt. Add water and prepare a soft dough.
- In the Namkeen Machine with a fine grid , prepare the Namkeen.
- Crush the Namkeen and filter using a sieve(that is used to filter the wheat grains). This will make the Namkeen fine and lead to uniformity in shape of the Namkeen.
- Now, also fry the cashew nuts and melon seeds till they attain a pinkish color.
- Now, mix all the above-prepared content and also resins.
- Add Salt and Red chili powder. Mix them well.
- Let it cool for a while and fill in an air-tight container.