- Milk Chocolate slab broken into small pieces : upto 1 cup.
- Desiccated Coconut Powder: 4 Table spoons.
- Milk Powder: 4 table spoons.
- Hazelnut spread: 2 table spoon.
- Mix the given quantity of Coconut powder, Milk Powder and Hazelnut spread.
- Make little balls out of the mixture.
- Place the give quantity of milk chocolate slab pieces in a microwave and heat it for 30 seconds to melt it.
- Dip the pieces of coconut balls(2) prepared above in the melted chocolate(step 3).
- Now keep the balls on a wire rack to drain out extra chocolate.
- Shift the balls from the wire rack to a plate and then keep the plate in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Coconut chocolates are ready.