- Milk: 2 Litre.
- Lemon: 1
- Sugar: 1 cup.
- Milk Powder: 1 cup.
- Elaichi(cardamom) Powder: 1 tea spoon.
- Pistachio flakes : 1 table spoon.
- Kesar(saffron) Threads: 10-15.
- Boil 1 litre of milk till it reduces to around 500 ml.
- Boil the other 1 litre of milk and add lemon juice to it.
- Filter the resultant of the above step(which will be Paneer and Water).
- Add the Paneer to 500 ml milk that we have after the first step.
- Now, add milk powder and sugar to it.
- Cook it till it becomes thick.
- Now, add the given quantity of Elaichi powder to it and pour it into a greased tray.
- Garnish it with saffron threads and pistachio flakes.
- Let it cool for a while and cut it into barfis after that.