- For Covering:
- Refined Flour(Maida): 250 gms(for covering).
- Melted Butter: 40 gms.
- For Stuffing:
- Finely chopped Dry fruits(Almonds, Cashew Nut, Walnut).
- Butter: 120 gms(@ room temperature).
- For Garnishing:
- Pistachio flakes: 2 Tables spoon.
- Honey: 1/4 cup.
- Mix well butter and refined flour till it attains a bread crumb-like pattern.
- Add water and make a soft dough out of this.
- For stuffing, mix honey and dry fruits.
- Make a long and thin roti out of the above-prepared dough.
- Apply 60 grams of butter on it.
- Now, book fold the roti.
- Wrap it in a butter paper/ clean thin film and keep it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Now, take it out and roll a roti of this book fold.
- Apply the remaining 60 gms of butter and again book fold the roti.
- Keep it in fridge for half an hour again.
- Take it out and roll it again to make it long and thin.
- Cut 1.5/2 inches thick strips out of this.You can get upto 6 such strips.
- Spread the stuffing on one of the strips –>keep another strip on this–>spread stuffing on this as well–>cover this by a third strip –>do not spread stuffing here.
- Repeat the same with the remaining three.
- Roll these two “strips combinations” and cut into pieces.
- Bake for half an hour –>180 degree–Pre Heated oven.
- For garnishing, heat the honey for a few minutes and then pour it on the pieces.
- Now, garnish the pieces with pistachio flakes.
NOTE: Best consumed till 15 days from making.