- Roasted Til(Sesame): 1 cup.
- Sugar Powder: 1/2 cup.
- Ghee: 1/2 cup.
- Dry fruits: 1/2 cup.
- Wheat Flour : 1/2 cup.
- Add the given quantity of flour in ghee(heated) and cook it till it attains dark brown shade.
- Crush the til(sesame) and dry fruits and add it to the above.
- Turn off the stove and add the given quantity of sugar.
- Mix well and pour it into a greased(with oil) steel tray.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and as it settles cut it into pieces.
- Best to be consumed before 7 days .
- One tip to ease your work: heat a bit the tray before taking out the pieces as it helps in easily getting the pieces out of the tray.