- Bread: 4 slices.
- Chocolate Powder: 2 Teaspoon.
- Chocolate Sauce: 2 Tablespoon + 2 tablespoon (used for 2 different purposes)
- Mixed Fruit Jam: 2 tablespoon.
- Butter: 2 tablespoon.
- Dry fruits(cashew nut, pistachio, almonds, resins etc.) : 2 tablespoon.
- Finely chopped Fresh fruits : 4 Tablespoon.
- Grated Chocolate: 2 Tablespoon.
- Ice Cream: 1 scoop.
- In a bowl, mix the given quantity of Chocolate Powder, Chocolate sauce(2 tablespoon), Dry fruits and Jam.
- Spread the above mixture on two of the bread slices.
- Now, cover this with the remaining two bread slices.
- Apply butter on both the sides of the formed sandwich
- Now, roast it in a toaster.
- Put the given quantity of Ice-cream on the sandwich.
- Garnish it with fresh fruits, chocolate sauce(the other 2 tablespoon) and grated chocolate.