- Milk: 2 cups.
- Whipped cream: 1 cup + 1 cup(garnishing)
- Sugar Syrup: 1 cup.
- Custard Powder: 2 Table Spoon.
- Sugar: 5 Table Spoon.
- Vanilla cake: 1 pound.
- Mixed Fruit Jam : 6 tablespoon+2 Table Spoon(garnishing)
- Finely chopped fresh fruits: 2 cups.
- Boil the mixture of custard and milk till it attains thickness–>custard milk
- Add the given quantity sugar and boil again.
- Let it cool. Now, add whipped cream(1 cup) and filter it.
- Cut the cake horizontally in four pieces.
- Apply jam on two layers.
- Cover each of the two with the remaining two slices.
- Cut the sandwich of slices into cubes.
- Soak the cubes with sugar syrup.
- Divide Cake, Custard Milk ,and Fruits into 3 equal parts.
- In a glass bowl, first put the pieces of cake. Above it ,spread the custard milk .Add fruits–> repeat the same for other pieces as well.
- Cover the pieces with whipped cream.
- Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Beat the jam(2 Table Spoon) and fill it into a cone.
- With this cone draw lines on pudding and design according to your wish.