- Refined Flour(Maida): 300 gms
- Butter: 150 gms.
- Icing sugar(sugar powder) : 125 gms.
- Milk: 150 ml.
- Baking Powder: 1.5 Tea Spoon
- Soda: 1 Tea spoon.
- Milk Powder: 3 Table Spoon.
- Vanilla essence: 1/4 Tea Spoon.
Ingredients for icing:
- Whipped cream(at room temperature) : 1 cup.
- Sugar syrup(1 cup water+ 4 Table Spoon sugar powder): 1 cup.
- Mix Maida, baking powder, milk powder, soda and sieve the mixture.
- In a bowl, beat the mixture of sugar and butter till they attain whiteness.
- In the resultant of the second step, add slowly milk and flour(maida).
- Now, beat it till it attains fluffiness.
- Add essence and mix it.
- Now, add this mixture in a greased cake mould of dimensions 8 by 6.
- Bake it in oven/microwave –> 180 degree Centigrade , “Pre-heated” ; duration: 40 minutes.
- Let the cake attain room temperature.
- Cut it horizontally into 3 parts.
- Soak each part in sugar syrup.
- Spread the beaten whipped cream on each of the pieces.
- Smoothen the uppermost piece.
- Now, create a grid on the upper surface. Each part of the grid is a pastry.
- Decorate each piece with a star topping using a star-shaped nozzle.
- You can add other things like chocolate chips, silver balls, fruits etc. as per your choice.