- Dark Chocolate: 200 grams.
- Milkmaid: 200 grams.
- Finely chopped mixed dry fruit: 1/4 cup.
- Ghee: 1 Table Spoon.
- For garnishing: symmetrically cut cashew nut.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and melt it in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix all the remaining contents and the melted chocolate(not garnishing cashew nut).
- Now, pour the contents into a greased tray.
- Smoothen the surface using a spatula.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Garnish every piece with symmetrically cut cashew nut pieces.
- You can also use white/milk chocolate.
While you are taking out the cut pieces, heat the lower side of the tray. This will facilitate the removal of pieces from tray.