- Indian Gooseberries(Amla): 500 grams.
- Sugar: 500 grams.
- Fennel seeds(Sauf): 50 grams.
- Beet Root: 100 grams or 2 units.
- Grate amla and beet root and mix them together.
- Add sugar and fennel seeds to it and mix it up well.
- Now put the mixture in a container(may be a steel “bhagona”) and cover it with a transparent cloth.
- Keep it in sunlight for 3 days.
- Keep stirring the mixture once or twice a day.
- Now after 3 days spread it on a polythene.
- When it dries completely, fill it into an air-tight container.