- Milk: 1/2 Litre.
- Grinded Almonds: 1 cup.
- Flour: 1/4 cup.
- Ghee: 1 Table Spoon.
- Sugar Powder: 1/2 cup.
- Elaichi Powder: 1 Tea Spoon.
- Javantri: 1/4 tea spoon.
- Nutmeg(Jaifal): 1/4 tea spoon.
- Alum(Fitkari) : 1/4 Tea Spoon.
- In a pan, boil given the quantity of milk.
- Add alum to it and boil till it becomes thick.
- In another pan with ghee, add flour and cook it till it attains brown color.
- Add almonds and cook it for around 5 minutes at low flame.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and the contents cooked in the above step(flour etc.)in the milk and cook it till it attains thickness.
- Pour it in a tray and settle it down with the help of a spoon.
- In a tea strainer(chalni), take some sugar powder, elaichi powder, javantri and nutmeg and spread it on the tray content.
- Now, cut some square shaped pieces.