- Amla Juice: 1/2 Litre.
- Water: 1/2 L.
- Sugar: 1 Kgs.
- Rose petals: 250 grams.
- Sodium Benzoate: 1/4 Teaspoon.
- Soak the rose petals overnight in the given quantity of water. Filter them next morning.
- In this water, add sugar and make out of it 1.5 string sugar syrup by boiling it for around 10 minutes.
- Turn off the gas and add the given quantity of Amla Juice and Sodium Benzoate and mix them well.
- Fill it into a bottle and close the bottle only when it attains room temperature.
Note: You can also add red food color(2-3 drops) if you want to.